Welcome to our practice. We are delighted that you have decided to put your care in our hands and hope that the following points will give you a clear idea of how we work:-
- Our goal is to improve your overall wellbeing by maximising the way your body functions with McTimoney chiropractic or massage treatments. We want to give you the best of care each time you visit and if you have any suggestions for improvement, please do let us know.
- If at any time you have questions concerning your treatment or general well-being, just ask. We do need you to keep us informed of any changes in your health, e.g. accidents, operations or illnesses that occur in between treatments.
- Your personal records are kept safely under conditions of safest confidentiality as is any information you impart to us.
- Information may be shared between practitioners within Trinity Clinic only if you have agreed to this and with the sole aim of improving your care.
- Please remember that you may experience reactions to treatment as explained at the outset. If you are worried at all, please contact us by mobile and we will speak to you as soon as we can.
- Your appointment time is carefully scheduled to allow time for your treatment in a relaxed way. Please do arrive at the appointed time. If you need to rearrange, please notify us as soon as possible and there will be no charge. There is a charge of 50% of the session fee if you give less than 24 hours notice and 100% if you fail to attend an appointment without any prior notice.
- If you have a complaint that cannot be resolved to your satisfaction then you may bring your grievance to the attention of the McTimoney Chiropractic Association on 01491 829211, or the Federation of Holistic Therapists (for massage). They will be happy to advise you further.