Covid-19 Update (8/4/2021): We are continuing to provide chiropractic care for patients. You are allowed to travel outside your local area for appointments with us. Massage services resume on April 12th. We are frequently reviewing our risk assessment and have rigorous safety measures in place: please read these carefully here.
Some of the conditions we can help with...
- Back pain
- Headaches arising from the neck
- Mechanical neck pain (as opposed to neck pain following injury i.e. whiplash)
- Shoulder complaints (dysfunction, disorders and pain)
- Rotator cuff injuries, disease or disorders
- Joint pains
- Muscle tension or stiffness
- Trigger points ("knots")
- Localised build up of fluid (lymphatic drainage)
- Sluggish circulation
Call, text or e-mail us to arrange an appointment