Covid-19 Update (4/1/2022): We are fully open for chiropractic and massage although with reduced capacity to allow for cleaning and social distancing. Newer Covid variants can mimic the symptoms of a cold or flu so if you have any of these, please consider whether you need to attend and contact us first for advice. We will continue with the rigorous safety measures we have had in place for last few months: please read these carefully here.
Some of the conditions we can help with...
- Back pain
- Headaches arising from the neck
- Mechanical neck pain (as opposed to neck pain following injury i.e. whiplash)
- Shoulder complaints (dysfunction, disorders and pain)
- Rotator cuff injuries, disease or disorders
- Joint pains
- Muscle tension or stiffness
- Trigger points ("knots")
- Remedial massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Sports injuries
- Pre- and post-event massage
Call, text or e-mail us to arrange an appointment